Reviews: 24 Stealth

When we decided to upgrade to a bigger boat, we did a lot of hard thinking and a lot of looking....and we came up with a short list, and Ultra was at the top.

When we were ready, we were looking at the Ultra Web Site, and saw the boat for us. We drove to Corona, and wow, the pictures did not even do it justice.

Usually my wife takes forever in deciding on big purchases, but one look at this 24 Stealth, and she said "I have to have that boat". And the guys at the Corona shop could not have been more helpful or nice.

We were not disappointed with the performance. We almost always take our boat out to Havasu, and this boat performed better than any boat we have been in, smooth, handles the chop very well, no rattleing of any kind, we felt very safe in this well-built boat.

We took the boat out to Lake Mojave one trip, and I don't need to tell you how choppy the basin can get, my boat just scooted across the tops of the waves, almost as smooth as glass.

When we decide to upgrade again, no doubt about it, it will definately be an Ultra.

Thanks John West and all the people at Ultra for putting so much effort into building such a high quality boat.

Sincerely,

Mark and Sara Rafferty
2005 24 Stealth 496 Mag